In Quiz #90, I gave you lines from songs in which the exact title of the song is never mentioned in the lyrics. Here is a second set of those songs for Quiz #290. What's the title of each song?
1. "Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste"
2. "These wounds won't seem to heal, this pain is just too real"
3. "Ah, ha, hush that fuss, everybody move to the back of the bus"
4. "I open up the paper, there's a story of an actor, who had died while he was drinking, he was no one I had heard of"
5."And what we have is much more than they can see"
6. "I have never met Napoleon, but I plan to find the time"
7. "The pump don't work 'cause the vandals took the handles"
8. "Galileo, Galileo, Galileo, Galileo, Galileo, Figaro, Magnificoooooooooooo"
9. "Long ago, and oh so far away, I fell in love with you before the second show"
10. "The sparkle in your eyes keeps me alive"
11."What a beautiful wedding, What a beautiful wedding, says a bridesmaid to the waiter"
12. "Turn off your mind, relax, and float downstream, it is not dying, it is not dying"
13. "Sitting on a pebble by the river, playing guitar"
14. "Take a load off, Fannie, take a load for free"
15. "Bite my lip and close my eyes, take me away to paradise"
16. "We had no homefront, we had no soft soap, they sent us Playboy, they gave us Bob Hope"
17."I get knocked down, but I get up again, you're never going to keep me down"
Bonus: "Now you're messin' with a, son of a bitch!"