In each of these songs, the exact title of the song is not mentioned in the lyrics. I've given you an identifying line from the song - see if you can remember the title and artist.
1. "Stop, hey, what's that sound, everybody look what's goin' down"
2. "Lido missed the boat that day he left the shack"
3. "Wake up, Maggie, I think I've got something to say to you"
4. "People smile and tell me I'm the lucky one, we've just begun, I think I'm gonna have a son"
5. "Young hearts be free tonight, time is on your side"
6. "A present from you, strawberry letter twenty-two"
7. "Ground control to Major Tom, your circuit's dead, there's something wrong"
8. "Don't cry, don't raise your eye, it's only teenage wasteland"
9. "Only the beginning, only the beginning, only the beginning, only the beginning"
10. "You fill up my senses, like a night in a forest, like the mountains in springtime"
11. "Have you seen my wife, Mr. Jones?"
12. "But I would not feel so all alone, Everybody must get stoned!"
13. "And if the band you're in starts playing different tunes, I'll see you on the dark side of the moon"
14. "We drank a toast to innocence, we drank a toast to now, and tried to reach beyond the emptiness, but neither one knew how"
15. "Go ask Alice, I think she'll know"
16. "When will our eyes meet, when can I touch you, when will this strong yearning end, and when will I hold you again?"
17. "I read the news today, oh boy"
Bonus: "The one thing we need is a left-handed monkey wrench"