June 2002 is Beatles Month here at Becky's Island Music Trivia, in honor of Paul McCartney's 60th birthday. This week, let's make a guest list for Paul's party by identifying these people named in Beatle songs. The number of X's designates the number of words in the name.
1. "XX died in the church and was buried along with her name, nobody came"
2. "XX wiping the dirt from his hands as he walks from the grave, no one was saved"
3. "For the benefit of XX, there will be a show tonight on trampolines"
4. "X, ma belle, these are words that go together well"
5. "Lovely X, meter maid"
6. "XX, checked into his room, only to find Gideon's Bible"
7. "Well you should see XX, she's so good looking that she looks like a man"
8. "XXX sleeps in the park, shaves in the dark, trying to save paper"
9. "It was twenty years ago today, XX taught the band to play"
10. "So let me introduce to you, the one and only XX"
11. "Don't ask me what I want it for, ah ah, XX"
12. "If you don't want to pay some more, ah ah, XX"
13. "XX majoring in medicine called her on the phone"
14. "Here's another clue for you all, the walrus was X"
15. "XX, what have you done, you made a fool of everyone"
16."Man, you should have seen them kicking XXX"
17. "But if you go carrying pictures of XX, you ain't gonna make it with anyone anyhow"
Bonus: "Half of what I say is meaningless, but I say it just to reach you X"