1. Conjunction Junction, what's your function?: Hooking up words and phrases and clauses
2. What happened when we took an early ferry to the Statue of Liberty?: In the middle of summer it started to snow
3. What is a magic number?: Three
4. Where will we ultimately find more Elbow Room?: Up on the moon
5. And the shot heard around the world, was what?: The start of the Revolution
6. Which number is naughty, nasty, and mean?: Nine
7. What do they sell at Lolly's?: Adverbs
8. If you skate, you would be great, if you could do what?: Make a figure eight
9. How did King George III respond to "taxation without representation?": "I don't care!"
10. What did Franklin do when he found he had the ball?: He made a connection in the other direction
11. What countries did the Great American Melting Pot singer's grandparents come from?: Russia and Italy
12. What was the name of the spaceman who taught us about base 12 multiplication?: Little Twelvetoes
13. What section of the Constitution was set to music, very memorably for 70s schoolchildren?: The Preamble
14. What three 60s artists were playing on the drugstore record machine?: The Beatles, the Monkees, and Chubby Checker
15. Here comes a small herd of what, and a baby, because ten times 4 you know is 40?: Buffalo
16. What kind of pet did Rufus Xavier Sarsaparilla find?: A kangaroo
17. Did the Bill get passed?: "He signed you, Bill! Now you're a law!"
Bonus: What was the subject of the Bill?: "School bus must stop at railroad crossing."