1. Which member of the Traveling Wilburys was born in Florida?: Tom Petty
2. According to the Village People, where is "the key to happiness?": Key West
3. What Jamaican music legend died in Cedars Medical Center in Miami on May 11, 1981?: Bob Marley
4. They may have sung about "Sweet Home Alabama," but this group was from Jacksonville, Florida. Who are they?: Lynyrd Skynyrd
5. What was the title of Company B's only Top 40 hit, from 1987?: "Fascinated"
6. His "Rock Your Baby" was one of the first big hits for Miami's TK Records, in 1974.: George McCrae
7. Whose albums include "A1A" and "Floridays?": Jimmy Buffett
8. According to the Beach Boys, "Off the Florida Keys, there's a place called" what?: "Kokomo" (which is actually a town in Indiana)
9. KC and the Sunshine Band were based in what Miami suburb?: Hialeah
10. Who had a Number 1 hit with his instrumental theme from "Miami Vice"?: Jan Hammer
11. What was the title of Gloria Estefan's Number 1 hit recorded after her 1990 bus accident?: "Coming Out of the Dark"
12.What Miami rap group got into big trouble because of their album "As Nasty as They Wanna Be?": 2 Live Crew
13. His novelty hits included "My Girl Bill" and "Wildwood Weed," and he was born in Eloise, Florida. Who is he?: Jim Stafford
14. What album did Eric Clapton name after the address of the house where he was staying in Miami?: "461 Ocean Boulevard"
15. What was Betty Wright's biggest pop hit? "Clean Up Woman"
16. What Billy Joel song's first line is "I've seen the lights go out on Broadway"?: "Miami 2017"
17. Andrew Gold's hit "Thank You for Being a Friend" was later used as the theme song for what Florida-based TV sitcom?: The Golden Girls
Bonus: What, supposedly, did Jim Morrison do at the Dinner Key Auditorium in Miami in March, 1969, that got him arrested?: Supposedly, he exposed himself.