1. What animal had Elvis' Hound Dog never caught?: A rabbit
2. Lobo sang about "Me and You and a Dog Named" who?: Boo
3. The Singing Dogs had a hit in 1955 with a barking version of what Stephen Foster song?: "Oh, Susanna"
4. What song did Huckleberry Hound always sing?: "Oh my darlin, oh my darlin, oh my daaaaaarlin' Clementine"
5. This Beatles song, named for a very British breed of dog, starts out "Sheepdog, standing in the rain/Bullfrog, doing it again.": "Hey Bulldog"
6. Speaking of the Beatles, which White Album song was named after Paul McCartney's sheepdog?: "Martha My Dear"
7. Their hits included "One," "Joy To The World" and "Black and White.": Three Dog Night
8. "Murder Was The Case" that they gave which West Coast rapper?: Snoop Doggy Dogg
9. "Atomic Dog" was a hit for this P-Funk leader.: George Clinton
10.What was Dog's Eye View's only chart hit, from 1996?: "Everything Falls Apart"
11. This British singer, with unusual stage presence, sang a version of the Beatles' "With A Little Help From My Friends" that later was used for the theme from the TV show 'The Wonder Years.":Joe Cocker (Cocker Spaniel, you know!)
12. This Canadian band sang about "The Unicorn," but their name fits this quiz too. Who are they?: The Irish Rovers
13. Donny Osmond had a hit with "Puppy Love." Who originally sang this song?: Paul Anka
14. What famous dog battled the Red Baron in several Royal Guardsmen hits?: Snoopy
15. The Everly Brothers accused Johnny of being what kind of dog in 1958?: A Bird Dog
16. Led Zeppelin's song that begins "Hey hey mama" is actually called what?: "Black Dog"
17. Who let the dogs out?: Baha Men
Bonus: Complete these Grateful Dead lyrics: "I run into Charlie Fog, blacked my eye and he kicked my dog. My dog he turned to me and said:" "Let's head back to Tennessee, Jed!"