1. The Godfather of Soul
2. Many consider him to be rock's greatest guitarist; he played the "Star Spangled Banner" at Woodstock
3. A 1967 Top Ten hit for Martha and the Vandellas
4. He sang about Leroy Brown, Big Jimmy Walker, Slim, and the guy who worked at the car wash
5. He's seen fire, and he's seen rain
6. Parrotheads love to go to his concerts, eat at his restaurants, drink at his bars, and read his novels
7. Led Zeppelin's guitarist
8. Their breakthrough hit was "The Middle," from 2002
9. Chicago's trombonist; he also wrote most of the band's brass arrangements
10. 70s novelty singer who had such humorous hits as "Your Bulldog Drinks Champagne" and "My Girl Bill"
11. 70s novelty group who had such humorous hits as "Troglodyte" and "The Bertha Butt Boogie"
12. He played Ray Charles in that singer's biopic, and recorded "Gold Digger" with Kanye West
13. Puppeteer beloved to all 70s kids, who hit the charts with "Rubber Duckie" and "The Rainbow Connection"
14. He was a "Super Freak"
15. His "You're Beautiful" was a Number One hit in 2005
16. Film composer who scored Titanic, Avatar, Braveheart, and A Beautiful Mind, among others
17. Lead singer and lyricist of The Doors
Bonus: TK Records singer who recorded KC's "Dance Across the Floor"