1. What happened on August 16, 1977?: Elvis Presley died
2. This Fleetwood Mac album sold over 17 million copies, won the Grammy for Album of the Year for 1977, and contained three Top Ten hits.: "Rumours"
3. Stevie Wonder's hit about jazz pioneers mentioned "Basie, Miller, Satchmo, and the king of all," who? "Sir Duke" (Duke Ellington)
4. Andy Gibb had his first Number 1 hit in the summer of 1977. What was it?" I Just Want to Be Your Everything"
5. Andy's brothers, the Bee Gees, closed out the year with their first Number 1 hit from the "Saturday Night Fever" soundtrack. What was it?: "How Deep is Your Love"
6. What country-pop singer had his first major solo hit, "Lucille," in 1977?: Kenny Rogers
7. What TV show did singer/actor Shaun Cassidy star in?: The Hardy Boys Mysteries
8. What Chicago-area band released "The Grand Illusion," their first platinum album, in 1977?: Styx
9. KC and the Sunshine Band had two big hits in 1977, "I'm Your Boogie Man" and "Keep It Comin' Love." Did they both hit Number 1 on the pop charts?: No, "Boogie Man" reached Number 1, "Keep It Comin' Love" only went to Number 2
10. Who wrote Manfred Mann's Earth Band's hit "Blinded by the Light?": Bruce Springsteen
11. What Southern rock band lost several key members in a plane crash in October 1977?: Lynyrd Skynyrd
12. What song was introduced by each singer telling you their name and zodiac sign?: "Float On" by the Floaters
13.Who wrote the music for "Star Wars?": John Williams
14. This half-British, half-American band debuted in 1977 with "Feels Like The First Time.": Foreigner
15. Joey Fatone, born on Jaunary 28, 1977, is a member of what singing group?: 'NSync
16. What was the title of Peter Frampton's follow-up to "Frampton Comes Alive?": "I'm In You"
17. OK, I have to mention it. What Christian-themed song was the Number 1 song of 1977?: "You Light Up My Life" by Debby Boone
Bonus: Where is Terrapin Station?: "In the shadow of the moon"