1. In January 1980, Paul McCartney was arrested for marijuana possession and held in jail for several days in what country?
2. What band released their first album, Boy, in October 1980?
3. What singer starred in, and released the soundtrack to, One Trick Pony in October 1980?
4. This American country-rock band played its last show (for a long time) in July 1980, then released a live album in November 1980.
5. Steely Dan released their last album (for a long time) in November 1980; what was it?
6. She had her only chart hit in a duet with KC of the Sunshine Band, "Yes I'm Ready," in early 1980.
7. Who sang about a trip to "Fire Lake" in the spring of 1980?
8. What 1980 musical film featured John Travolta as a Texas oil rig worker who enjoyed country dancing and mechanical bull riding?
9. What former member of the Grateful Dead was killed on July 23, 1980, in a car accident?
10. What Clash album, released in January 1980 in the United States, featured someone smashing his bass on the cover?
11. His instrumental hit "Give It All You Got" was used as the theme for the 1980 Winter Olympics in Lake Placid.
12. He released his third album, Dirty Mind, in October 1980.
13.What 1980 Bruce Springsteen double album included "Hungry Heart" and "Cadillac Ranch?"
14. His 1980 hit "Steal Away" bore more than a passing resemblance to the Doobie Brothers' "What a Fool Believes."
15. Actor Duncan Renaldo died on September 3, 1980. What 70s song by War was about his most famous character?
16. They released the New Wave classic "Love Will Tear Us Apart" in April 1980.
17. Who had hits with "Upside Down" and "I'm Coming Out" in 1980?
Bonus: Michael Jackson cried for real at the end of this 1980 hit from his Off the Wall album.