1. Elvis Presley's "It's Now Or Never," a Number One hit in 1960, was based on what Italian favorite?: "O Sole Mio"
2. This historical novelty song (that really isn't all that funny) hit Number One in October 1960 for Larry Verne.: "Mr. Custer"
3. Bob Newhart won a Best Album Grammy for this 1960 comedy album.: The Button-Down Mind of Bob Newhart
4. They asked us to "Save the Last Dance For Me" in October 1960.: The Drifters
5. This movie theme was a Number One hit for Percy Faith and His Orchestra, ironically in February, March, and April 1960.: "Theme from A Summer Place"
6. His parents must have been shiny, happy people when this singer was born in Georgia on January 4, 1960.: Michael Stipe
7. Speaking of Georgia, this Ray Charles song from 1960 is now the official state song of Georgia.: "Georgia On My Mind"
8. This Lerner and Loewe musical, based on the King Arthur stories, debuted on Broadway in December 1960.: Camelot
9. What Marty Robbins song, Number One on the country and pop charts at the beginning of the year, was often performed by the Grateful Dead years later?: "El Paso"
10. According to Brian Hyland, why was someone afraid to come out of the water?: She wore an itsy-bitsy-teeny-weeny yellow polka-dot bikini
11. Who had his first major hit in 1960 with "Only The Lonely (Know The Way I Feel)?: Roy Orbison
12. Will this Irish singer's 50th birthday this year, on May 10, leave him stuck in a moment he can't get out of?: Bono
13. Who sang about "Cathy's Clown" in the summer of 1960?: The Everly Brothers
14. What Broadway musical, satirizing Elvis Presley and his fans, opened in 1960?: Bye Bye Birdie
15. My mama told me, this 1960 Miracles song was Motown's first R&B Number One hit.: "Shop Around"
16. This rockabilly musician and singer of "Summertime Blues" was killed in a car accident in England on April 16, 1960.: Eddie Cochran
17. In which 1960 song did Elvis quote Shakespeare?: "Are You Lonesome To-night"
Bonus: Who made their Hamburg, Germany debut on August 1, 1960, and who was in the band at the time?: The Beatles, featuring John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison, Stu Sutcliffe, and Pete Best