1. Elvis Presley's "It's Now Or Never," a Number One hit in 1960, was based on what Italian favorite?
2. This historical novelty song (that really isn't all that funny) hit Number One in October 1960 for Larry Verne.
3. Bob Newhart won a Best Album Grammy for this 1960 comedy album.
4. They asked us to "Save the Last Dance For Me" in October 1960.
5. This movie theme was a Number One hit for Percy Faith and His Orchestra, ironically in February, March, and April 1960.
6. His parents must have been shiny, happy people when this singer was born in Georgia on January 4, 1960.
7. Speaking of Georgia, this Ray Charles song from 1960 is now the official state song of Georgia.
8. This Lerner and Loewe musical, based on the King Arthur stories, debuted on Broadway in December 1960.
9. What Marty Robbins song, Number One on the country and pop charts at the beginning of the year, was often performed by the Grateful Dead years later?
10. According to Brian Hyland, why was someone afraid to come out of the water?
11. Who had his first major hit in 1960 with "Only The Lonely (Know The Way I Feel)?
12. Will this Irish singer's 50th birthday this year, on May 10, leave him stuck in a moment he can't get out of?
13. Who sang about "Cathy's Clown" in the summer of 1960?
14. What Broadway musical, satirizing Elvis Presley and his fans, opened in 1960?
15. My mama told me, this 1960 Miracles song was Motown's first R&B Number One hit.
16. This rockabilly musician and singer of "Summertime Blues" was killed in a car accident in England on April 16, 1960.
17. In which 1960 song did Elvis quote Shakespeare?
Bonus: Who made their Hamburg, Germany debut on August 1, 1960, and who was in the band at the time?