Just in time for Halloween - Which is Which?
1. Which was the tenor singer in The Temptations - David Ruffin, or Eddie Kendricks?
2. Which Beatle published a book of postcards sent to him by the other Beatles - Paul McCartney, or Ringo Starr?
3. Which composer outlived the other - Mozart ,or Haydn?
4. Which is blond - Hall, or Oates?
5. Which university's marching band played on Fleetwood Mac's "Tusk" - UCLA, or USC?
6. Which member of Chicago was not with the band from the beginning - Bill Champlin, or Robert Lamm?
7. Which played the clarinet - Charlie Parker, or Benny Goodman?
8. Which Michael Jackson song did Weird Al Yankovic parody - "Beat It," or "Billie Jean?"
9. Which Grateful Dead drummer has recorded several albums of "world" music - Bill Kreutzmann, or Mickey Hart?
10. Which Pink Floyd album is supposed to sync up with The Wizard of Oz - Wish You Were Here, or Dark Side of the Moon?
11. Which member of U2 is of Welsh descent - The Edge, or Bono?
12. Which nationality is featured in The Nutcracker: Japanese, or Chinese?
13. Which Beatle album was released only in the United States - Yesterday and Today, or Rubber Soul?
14. Which has five strings - the mandolin, or the banjo?
15. Which rocker's middle name was Douglas - Jimi Hendrix, or Jim Morrison?
16. Which singer opened Woodstock - Richie Havens, or Joan Baez?
17. Which Righteous Brother is still living - Bill Medley, or Bobby Hatfield?
Bonus: Which Jackson sister has never had a Top 40 hit - Rebbie, LaToya, or Janet?