1. Which Beatles soundtrack, which eventually went to number 2 in the U.S., was released in January 1969?
2. What did the Beatles do for the last time on January 30, 1969?
3. Where did they do it?
4. And who played organ with them?
5. Who became the Beatles' manager in February 1969?
6. Who did Paul marry on March 12, 1969?
7. Where did John and Yoko hold their "Bed-In for Peace" in late March 1969?
8. What song, that mentions Arizona and California, hit number 1 in the U.S. and the U.K. in the spring of 1969?
9. What controversial story-song was their next single - it only hit number 8 in the U.S.?
10. What song did John, Yoko, and a group of others record in Montreal in June 1969?
11. Which Beatle held a live concert in Toronto for peace on September 13, 1969?
12. Who is barefoot on the Abbey Road cover?
13. A double A-side single including "Come Together" was released in October 1969. What was the other side of that single?
14. Who "shaves in the dark trying to save paper?"
15. Who is "so good looking that she looks like a man?"
16. What strange Beatle rumor started in the fall of 1969?
17. In December 1969, the Beatles donated what song to the World Wildlife Fund?
Bonus: When John returned his MBE to Buckingham Palace, one of his complaints was that a song of his didn't perform very well on the charts. What song was that?