1. Rockwell's hit "Somebody's Watching Me" included who on backup vocals?
2. Her hits of the year included "Lucky Star" and "Borderline."
3. What soul legend made an amazing comeback with the Private Dancer album in 1984?
4. How many Number One hits did Bruce Springsteen have from his Born in the USA album?
5. She won the third season of American Idol, and she was born on June 30, 1984.
6. They released their second album, Reckoning, in April 1984.
7. This band played its first gig, under the name Mr. Crowe's Garden, in Atlanta in 1984. What name did they eventually record under?
8. What Billy Ocean hit was actually recorded in three different versions spotlighting different parts of the world?
9. This humorous Van Halen video featured young look-alikes for the band, and the band itself performing dance steps.
10. What singer surprised everyone by getting married on February 14, 1984? It didn't last.
11. They sang about "Dance Hall Days" during the summer of 1984.
12. What band starred in the concert film "Stop Making Sense?"
13. Which Lionel Richie video of 1984 told the story of a drama teacher in love with a blind student?
14. What is "a lonely child who's waiting by the park?"
15. What happened to Def Leppard drummer Rick Allen on December 31, 1984?
16. This unlikely duo had a hit dedicated "To All The Girls I've Loved Before."
17. What was the name of the charity single released by U.K. artists in 1984 to help provide hunger relief for Africans?
Bonus: Complete this statement by Ray Parker, Jr.: "It's hard to write a song where your main objective is to use the word X."