1. This Rolling Stones album that includes "Sympathy for the Devil" and "Street Fighting Man" was released in December 1968.: Beggar's Banquet
2. After Martin Luther King's assassination in April 1968, what singer appeared on national television to try to calm the public?: James Brown
3. What baseball player was mentioned in the lyrics to "Mrs. Robinson" by Simon and Garfunkel?: Joe DiMaggio
4. "Crown of Creation," released in 1968, was the fourth album for what band?: Jefferson Airplane
5. This seventeen minute, ten second song by Iron Butterfly was originally titled "In the Garden of Eden.": "In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida"
6. This Australian singer and actress famous for her hit "Can't Get You Out Of My Head," was born on May 28, 1968.: Kylie Minogue
7. This Supremes hit from the fall of 1968 told the story of a woman who didn't want to have a child out of wedlock.: "Love Child"
8. In February 1968, the Beatles, Donovan, and Mike Love of the Beach Boys traveled to meet the Maharishi Mahesh Yogi in what country?: India
9. Who joined the Grateful Dead in 1968?: Mickey Hart
10. Tiny Tim tiptoed through what kind of flowers in 1968?: Tulips
11. They invited us to "Dance To The Music" in 1968.: Sly and the Family Stone
12. What instrumental hit by Paul Mauriat was Number One for four weeks in February and March 1968?: "Love Is Blue"
13. What 1968 song mentions Carmen and the Devil, Old Luke, and Crazy Chester?: "The Weight" by The Band
14. This singer began "Building A Mystery" on January 28, 1968, in Nova Scotia.: Sarah McLachlan
15. Otis Redding had a posthumous Number One hit with what song for four weeks in 1968?: "(Sittin' on) The Dock Of The Bay"
16. What performer had great success with his "Comeback Special" that aired on December 3, 1968?: Elvis Presley
17.What Beatles album was the Number One album in the United States for all of January and February 1968?: Magical Mystery Tour
Bonus: Which two members of Wilson Phillips were born in 1968?: Chynna Phillips and Carnie Wilson