1. This Rolling Stones album that includes "Sympathy for the Devil" and "Street Fighting Man" was released in December 1968.
2. After Martin Luther King's assassination in April 1968, what singer appeared on national television to try to calm the public?
3. What baseball player was mentioned in the lyrics to "Mrs. Robinson" by Simon and Garfunkel?
4. "Crown of Creation," released in 1968, was the fourth album for what band?
5. This seventeen minute, ten second song by Iron Butterfly was originally titled "In the Garden of Eden."
6. This Australian singer and actress famous for her hit "Can't Get You Out Of My Head," was born on May 28, 1968.
7. This Supremes hit from the fall of 1968 told the story of a woman who didn't want to have a child out of wedlock.
8. In February 1968, the Beatles, Donovan, and Mike Love of the Beach Boys traveled to meet the Maharishi Mahesh Yogi in what country?
9. Who joined the Grateful Dead in 1968?
10. Tiny Tim tiptoed through what kind of flowers in 1968?
11. They invited us to "Dance To The Music" in 1968.
12. What instrumental hit by Paul Mauriat was Number One for four weeks in February and March 1968?
13. What 1968 song mentions Carmen and the Devil, Old Luke, and Crazy Chester?
14. This singer began "Building A Mystery" on January 28, 1968, in Nova Scotia.
15. Otis Redding had a posthumous Number One hit with what song for four weeks in 1968?
16. What performer had great success with his "Comeback Special" that aired on December 3, 1968?
17.What Beatles album was the Number One album in the United States for all of January and February 1968?
Bonus: Which two members of Wilson Phillips were born in 1968?