Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't, but we do feel like a nut in this quiz. Here are some lyrics from novelty or comedy songs from the 80s into the present day - see if you can remember the song, when you stop laughing.
1. "What's a matta you? Hey! Gott-a no respect"
2. "Eastern Airlines thanked me for flying United"
3. "Well, me and my friends, we all love to see comedy classics on late night TV"
4. "David Lee Roth lights the menorah"
5. "Woof, woof, woof, woof"
6. "When I walk out to get my mail, it measures on the Richter scale"
7. "Stop it, Debbie, you're embarrassing me!"
8. "Well, don't you know that other kids are starving in Japan"
9. "'Cause Pokey's too slow,and Blinky's out of sight"
10. "My name is Ted, And one day I'll be dead yo yo"
11."We come in peace, shoot to kill, shoot to kill, shoot to kill"
12. "Now, come on, what was I supposed to do? He was outta town and his two friends were soooo fine"
13. "She had dumps like a truck truck truck, thighs like what what what"
14. "I'm used to good ol' fashioned home Spanish cooking, if I try that I'll be puking"
15. "Like my mother is like a total space cadet"
16. "Its hard to bargle nawdle zouss(?) with all these marbles in my mouth"
17. "Life in plastic, it's fantastic"
Bonus: "They can't play baseball, they don't wear sweaters, they're not good dancers, they don't play drums"