Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't, but we do feel like a nut in this quiz. Here are some lyrics from novelty or comedy songs from the 50s and 60s - see if you can remember the song, when you stop laughing.
1. "She was afraid to come out of the locker"
2. "Whatever happened to my Transylvanian Twist?"
3. "Wearin' clothes from a wildcat's hide"
4. "A little Nash Rambler was following me,about one third my size"
5. "Knee deep in flowers we'll stray"
6. "Oo ee oo aa aa, ting, tang, walla walla bing bang"
7. "Don't you give me no dirty looks, your father's hip, he knows what cooks"
8. "Second verse, same as the first!"
9. "Why is everybody always pickin' on me?"
10. "Ten, twenty, thirty, forty, fifty or more"
11. "And there I stood with an arrow in my back"
12. "All the counselors hate the waiters, and the lake has alligators"
13. "Me, I want a hula hoop"
14."So we tanned his hide when he died, Clyde, and that's it hanging on the shed"
15. "You know you laughed, I heard you laugh, you laughed, you laughed, you laughed and laughed"
16. "I wouldn't eat you, 'cause you're so tough"
17. "Man, I've got my burners lighted and my flaps are gonna bend."
Bonus: "There she was, friends, lyin' there in all her radiant beauty, eating on a raisin, grape, apricot, pomegranate, bowl of chittlin's, two bananas, three Hershey bars,
sipping on a RC co-cola listenin' to her transistor, watchin' the Grand Ole Opry on the tube, readin' a Mad magazine while she sung, "Does your chewing gum lose