1. Which Beatle got married in January 1966?: George Harrison
2. This Beatle album, released at the end of 1965, topped the United States charts in January 1966.: "Rubber Soul"
3. Who "doesn't have a point of view, knows not where he's going to?"; "Nowhere Man"
4. What two songs did the Beatles perform on the Ed Sullivan Show on June 6, 1966?: "Paperback Writer" and "Rain"
5. What British author is mentioned in the lyrics to "Paperback Writer?": Edward Lear
6. And what British newspaper is mentioned in the same song?: The Daily Mail
7. What was unusual about the production of "Rain?": It featured backwards tapes
8. What U.S. only album originally featured the Beatles posing among dismembered dolls and raw meat on the cover?: "Yesterday and Today"
9. What did John Lennon say in a 1966 interview that upset a lot of people in the United States?: "We're more popular than Jesus now"
10. In September 1966, George Harrison flew to India to study the sitar with who?: Ravi Shankar
11. Also that month, the new Beatles album topped the US charts - what was it?; "Revolver"
12. Who "picks up the rice in the church where a wedding has been?": Eleanor Rigby
13. What two British politicians were mentioned in the lyrics to "Taxman?": Harold Wilson and Edward Heath
14. What Beatles song originally released in 1966 became a US chart hit in 1976?: "Got To Get You Into My Life"
15. Where do "we all live?": In a yellow submarine
16. Who did John Lennon meet in a private art gallery in November 1966?: Yoko Ono
17. The last Beatles concert in the United States took place on August 29, 1966, in what city?: San Francisco
Bonus: What, supposedly, happened on a Wednesday morning at five o'clock in November 1966?: Paul McCartney died in a car crash. Of course, he didn't....or did he?