1. Jeff Lynne is from what U.K. city?: Birmingham, England
2. What two orchestral instruments were featured in ELO?: Violins and cellos
3. This appropriate Chuck Berry cover was ELO's first chart hit in the United States.: "Roll Over Beethoven"
4. Which ELO album from 1974 featured a cover photo of Dorothy's ruby slippers?: "Eldorado"
5. "Can't Get It Out of My Head" holds what distinction?: ELO's first Top Ten hit in the United States
6. Of "Livin' Thing," "Strange Magic," and "Evil Woman," which was the only one to make the Top Ten in the United States?: "Evil Woman"
7. This 1976 greatest hits release had a palindromic title (it read the same backwards and forwards).: OLE ELO
8. What ELO tour included a giant spaceship? Out of the Blue
9. What ELO song ends with an electronic voice saying "Please turn me over?": "Mr. Blue Sky" (my favorite ELO song)
10. What ELO song does not include the word "Bruce," though everyone thinks it does?: "Don't Bring Me Down"
11. ELO teamed up with Olivia Newton-John for this great soundtrack to a disastrous movie.: "Xanadu"
12. Which ELO hit of the early '80s included a verse in French?: "Hold On Tight"
13. What was ELO's last chart hit in the United States, from 1986?: "Calling America"
14. In 1987, Jeff Lynne produced the comeback album "Cloud Nine" for who?: George Harrison
15.What was Jeff Lynne's Traveling Wilburys pseudonym on the first album?: Otis Wilbury
16. Jeff Lynne produced the two "reunited" Beatles singles for the Beatles Anthology project. What were they?: "Free As A Bird," and "Real Love"
17. What was the name of the ELO album released in 2001?: Zoom
Bonus: What Beatles song has Jeff Lynne stated as being the inspiration for his entire career?: "I Am The Walrus"