Time for a Becky's Island trip around the world in five weeks. All the answers this week have the names of world (not U.S.) cities.
1. Their hit was "I've Been Thinking About You"
2. Freddie Mercury and Montserrat Caballe recorded this song for the Olympics
4. Madonna sings this on the soundtrack of the movie "Evita"
5. Terri Nunn's group
6. Believe it or not, Lawrence Welk had a Number One hit with this song in 1960
7. A 1962 hit for Kenny Ball and his Jazzmen
8. Murray Head's 1985 hit from the musical "Chess"
9. Jimmy Buffett's 1976 album
10. Falco's followup to "Rock Me Amadeus"
11. Supertramp's live album
12. John Denver's last chart hit, from 1982
13. A Deep Purple classic from 1973
14. They Might Be Giants recorded this "turkey"
15. Their hit was "Does Your Mama Know About Me" and their guitarist was Tommy Chong
16. A Charlie Daniels Band song about a Vietnam veteran's troubles
17. Crosby, Stills, & Nash rode this in 1969
Bonus: What are the three world cities mentioned in the lyrics of "Pop Muzik?"