Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? SpongeBob SquarePants, that's who! This week's quiz is dedicated to the music of SpongeBob: the background music, the songs, and even a few episodes with musical themes. So sit back with a Krabby Pattie and a Diet Dr. Kelp and enjoy! Arrr!
1. What instrument does Squidward play?
2. Who does much of the background music for SpongeBob?
3. In "Sleepy Time," Squidward dreams he is a classical composer - who?
4. What metal band provides the music for "Pre-Hibernation Week?"
5. According to SpongeBob, what is "the pizza for you and me?"
6. The "Ripped Pants" song (starting "When Big Larry came round just to put him down, SpongeBob turned into a clown) is performed in the style of what band?
7. What dance does SpongeBob try to start at Pearl's prom?
8. Who gets his head stuck in a trumpet in "Band Geeks?"
9. What version of the Mermaid Man theme song does SpongeBob find on the jukebox?
10. Where is Squidward's marching band supposed to play?
11. What band sings the "Loop De Loop" song?
12. What country guitarist helps Sandy Squirrel sing about "Texas?"
13. In what key is the song Squidward puts Patrick to sleep with in "Naughty Nautical Neighbors?"
14. In the same episode, what instrument does SpongeBob smash?
15. What instrument does Plankton wear himself out playing in "Band Geeks?"
16. And what instrument does he end up playing in the final band concert?
17. Complete this lyric: "Jingle bells, Mermaid Man smells, Barnacle Boy laid an egg..."
Bonus: Is mayonnaise an instrument?