1. For nine consecutive weeks in early 1978, the top two singles on the Billboard Hot 100 featured members of what family?
2. Scotsman Gerry Rafferty had a hit in 1978 with a song that featured a very prominent saxophone solo. What was the song?
3. This Rolling Stones hit from 1978 was re-mixed for the Austin Powers in Goldmember soundtrack in 2002.
4. On March 22, 1978, a satirical TV show about the Beatles aired on American television. What was the name of the group in the show?
5. What rocker played Billy Shears in the ill-fated movie Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band?
6. When this hip-hop singer was born on November 9, 1978, he probably was not wearing a thong.
7. In 1978, all four members of one band released solo albums. What band was it?
8. What instrument is Billy Joel holding on the cover of his 1978 release 52nd Street?
9. In September 1978, the Grateful Dead played several shows in an unusual place. Where?
10. What country group had a Number 1 hit with "Kiss You All Over?"
11. This British punk band toured the United States in January 1978 and got a less than great reception.
12. Chicago released its twelfth album in 1978, but did not call it Chicago XII. What was it called?
13. What very beautiful Rod Stewart ballad, a Top Five hit in early 1978, featured the names of two of his favorite soccer teams?
14. Which R&B singer was ushered into the world on October 14, 1978?
15. Name three songs from the Saturday Night Fever soundtrack that were Number 1 American hits in 1978 (hint: one is not "Boogie Shoes!").
16. Now, name the two songs from the Grease soundtrack that were Number 1 hits in 1978.
17. "I Just Wanna Stop" was a Top Ten hit in 1978 for which Canadian singer?
Bonus: This percussionist, born on August 23, 1978, was maybe featured just a tad too much in the movie Buena Vista Social Club. Who is he?