Here's another entry in our The Name Game series; named for one of the three key players in the original Christmas story. Remember nicknames and other language versions of the name "Joseph."
1. Jimi Hendrix song about a man who killed his wife
2. Father of the Five, and Janet, too
3. Aerosmith guitarist
4. Was he New Wave, or was he "Jumpin' Jive?"
5. A New Kid on the Block
6. He jumped off the Tallahatchee Bridge
7. Clash guitarist and singer
8. "Blitzkrieg Bop" band's lead singer
9. Blind guitarist and singer who covered "Light My Fire"
10. He sang the theme from "The Greatest American Hero"
11. "What's Luv" rapper
12. And it's 1-2-3, what were they fighting for?
13. James Gang and Eagles guitarist, the one with the unusual voice
14. With K-Ci, he had a hit with "All My Life"
15. He recorded a memorable version of "With a Little Help From My Friends"
16. Def Leppard's lead singer
17. "Peppermint Twist"-ers
Bonus: One of the Memphis Mafia