Here's another entry in our The Name Game series. This week, it's David - all of this week's answers contain a version of that name. Remember nicknames and other language versions, but note that the name "Davis" is not included. (We like Bobby better here at Becky's Island anyways).
1. Ziggy Stardust
2. Bread's lead singer
3. The shortest Monkee
4. He put his blue "Jeans On" in 1977
5. Keith Partridge
6. They bid us "Welcome to the Boomtown" in 1986
7. Alvin, Simon, and Theodore's pal
8. They were "Glad All Over" in 1964
9. We know him as "The Edge"
10. Van Halen's original singer
11. "The Happy Organ" player
12. Annie Lennox's partner
13. He sang lead on the Temptations' "My Girl"
14. Song that begins "Born on a mountain top in Tennessee"
15. Ray's brother and fellow Kink
16. "Starsky and Hutch" actor who hit with "Don't Give Up On Us" in 1977
17. He played with both the Red Hot Chili Peppers and Jane's Addiction
Bonus: Member of Rufus who co-wrote songs with Chicago's Danny Seraphine