This week marks the 25th anniversary of the day Elvis Presley died, in 1977 - ooh, spooky, this is quiz number 77 too! Elvis is hotter than ever this summer, with many of his songs included in the Disney movie "Lilo and Stitch" and the new remix of "A Little Less Conversation." Here are some lyrics from some of Elvis' best known hits - can you remember the songs? Thankyouverymuch!
1."Spider Murphy played the tenor saxophone"
2. "Tell me, tell me that your sweet love hasn't died"
3. "We're caught in a trap, I can't walk out"
4. "I don't wanna be your tiger, 'cause tigers play too rough"
5. "Let's walk up to the preacher, and let's say I Do"
6. "This time I'm gonna take it myself, and put it right in her hand"
7. "Do the chairs in your parlor seem empty and bare"
8. "If I found a lucky penny, I'd toss it across the bay"
9. "Oh, there's blackjack and poker and the roulette wheel"
10. "Decorations of red on a green Christmas tree"
11. "Treat me like a fool, treat me mean and cruel"
12. "As the snow flies, on a cold and grey Chicago mornin'"
13. "The night is heavenly, and you are heaven to me"
14. "I went for some candy, along came Jim Dandy"
15. "I'm itching like a man on a fuzzy tree"
16. "Hold me close, hold me tight, make me thrill with delight"
17. "You don't like crazy music, you don't like rockin' bands"
Bonus: "She said drink drink drink, oh fiddle-de-dink, I can dance with a drink in my hand!"