As we wind down the Trivia Quiz feature on Becky's Island, let's look at how some songs wind down! These are the last lyrics you hear in various Grateful Dead songs - be aware they aren't necessarily what's printed on the lyric sheets! (I've tried to stick with the recorded versions when possible.)
1. "Come and join the party every day"
2. "Summertime done come and gone, my oh my"
3. "Everybody's playing in the Heart of Gold Band, Heart of Gold Band"
4. "We can share the women, we can share the wine"
5. "We will get by, we will survive"
6. "Daybreak, daybreak on the land"
7. "Talking a lot about less and less and forgetting the love we bring"
8. "Across the Across the Rio Grand-eo, across the lazy river"
9. "And you know that notion just crossed my mind"
10. "Only way to please me,turn around and leave and walk away"
11. "Dry your eyes on the wind, la la la la la"
12. "One way or another, this darkness got to give"
13. "And I left his dead ass there by the side of the road"
14. "Roll away the dew"
15. "Such a long long time to be gone and a short time to be there"
16. "But what would be the answer to the answer man?"
17. "Listen to the river sing sweet songs to rock my soul"
Bonus: "And sing me a song of my own"