1. "In the day we sweat it out on the streets of a runaway American dream"
2. "I was bruised and battered, I couldn't tell what I felt"
3. "Hey little girl is your daddy home? Did he go and leave you all alone?"
4. "I hold you in my arms as the band plays"
5. "I've been working real hard, trying to get my hands clean"
6. "I was eight years old and running with a dime in my hand"
7. "Got a wife and kids in Baltimore, Jack, I went out for a ride and I never went back"
8. "Madman drummers bummers and Indians in the summer with a teenage diplomat"
9. "The screen door slams, Mary' dress waves, like a vision she dances across the porch as the radio plays"
10. "Teardrops on the city, Bad Scooter searching for his groove"
11. "I get up in the evening and I ain't got nothing to say"
12. "Can't see nothin' in front of me, can't see nothin' coming up behind"
13. "I come from down in the valley where mister when you're young, they bring you up to do like your daddy done"
14. "The times are tough now, just getting tougher "
15. "I stood stone-like at midnight, suspended in my masquerade"
16. "I had a friend was a big baseball player back in high school"
17. "The Rangers had a homecoming in Harlem late last night"
Bonus: "It's all cold down along the beach, the wind's whipping down the boardwalk"