1. "I ain't lookin' to compete with you, beat or cheat or mistreat you"
2. "Come gather 'round people wherever you roam, and admit that the waters around you have grown"
3 "'There must be some way out of here,' said the joker to the thief"
4. "You got a lotta nerve to say you are my friend; when I was down, you just stood there grinning
5. "It ain't no use to sit and wonder why, babe, it don't matter, anyhow"
6. "When your mother sends back all your invitations, and your father to your sister he explains"
7. "Once upon a time you dressed so fine, you threw the bums a dime in your prime, didn't you ?"
8. "Standing on the water, casting your bread"
9. "Early one morning the sun was shining, I was laying in bed"
10. "Pistols shots ring out in the barroom night, enter Patty Valentine from the upper hall"
11. "How many roads must a man walk down before you call him a man?"
12. "Well, they'll stone ya when you're trying to be so good"
13. "Go 'way from my window, leave at your own chosen speed"
14. "Johnny's in the basement mixing up the medicine, I'm on the pavement thinking about the government"
15. "May God bless and keep you always, may your wishes all come true"
16. "You may be an ambassador to England or France, you may like to gamble, you might like to dance"
17. "Crimson flames tied through my ears, rollin' high and mighty traps"
Bonus: "Stake my future on a hell of a past, looks like tomorrow is a coming on fast, ain't complaining about what I got, seen better times but who has not?"