1. What Bee Gees song was Number One for eight weeks in a row in the spring of 1978?
2. This stage musical about the Chicken Ranch opened off-Broadway in April 1978.
3. According to Andy Gibb, love is thicker than what?
4. What goofy song about Sir Nose D'Voidoffunk was the number 1 R&B song for three weeks in March 1978 and also hit the pop chart?
5. "Thank You For Being A Friend," a spring 1978 hit for Andrew Gold, was later used as the theme from what television show?
6. What Kansas song, based on Native American spirituality, was a Top Ten hit in April 1978?
7. A comedic look at 60s R&B that later turned into an actual concert act made its television debut on Saturday Night Live in April 1978 - what was the name of the act?
8. A comedic look at the Beatles, "All You Need Is Cash," played on NBC in March 1978. What was the parody group featured in the show?
9. What older KC and the Sunshine Band song entered the Top Forty in the spring of 1978?
10. What extremely popular group sang backup on Samantha Sang's "Emotion," a Top Three hit in the spring of 1978?
11. According to the Sweet, love is like what?
12. Chuck Mangione's "Feels So Good" was a jazz instrumental hit in the spring of 1978. What instrument did Chuck play on the song?
13. Who sang about a visit to "Thunder Island" in the spring of 1978?
14. What did Warren Zevon see "drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's" in the spring of 1978?
15. What film about an early rock pioneer, starring Gary Busey, was released in May 1978?
16. With a little luck, you'll be able to remember who had a Number One hit with that song in May 1978.
17. What album was Number One in the United States for the entire spring of 1978?
Bonus: Who released their Cats Under the Stars album in April 1978?