We all need it; we can't live without it; but sometimes it becomes too important. It's money, of course, and that's the theme for this week's quiz.
1. What Pink Floyd song opens with the sound of a cash register?
2. How much did Joan Jett ask to put in the jukebox, baby?
3. "Here's A Quarter, Call Someone Who Cares" was a country hit for who?
4. "Money For Nothing" was what band's only Number 1 hit?
5. In which Tina Turner hit does she sing, "Deutschmarks or dollars, American Express will do nicely, thank you"
6. How much did the operator keep asking for in "Sylvia's Mother?"
7. "Billion Dollar Babies" was a hit album for what group?
8. How much did the Fresh Prince's "plaid with a butterfly collar" shirt cost?
9. In Penny Lane, who "never wears a mac in the pouring rain, very strange?"
10. "Only boys who save their pennies, make my rainy day" is a line from what Madonna hit?
11. What were the names of the two robbers in Steve Miller's "Take The Money and Run?"
12. And what was the detective's name in the same song?
13. Who had a #1 R&B hit in 1983 with "She Works Hard For The Money?"
14. How much was the fare on the Who's "Magic Bus?"
15. What singer/actress claimed "Even if you were broke, my love don't cost a thing?"
16. This song was recorded by Barrett Strong, the Beatles, and the Flying Lizards.
17. "Penny Lover" was a 1984 hit for what R&B singer?
Bonus: What was the Beatles' "advice for those who die?"