I can never keep them straight: is Mc Irish and Mac Scottish, is it the other way around, or does it really matter? Anyways, to celebrate St. Patrick's Day this year, see if you can remember the answers - all of which have a Mc or Mac in them.
1. Lead singer of the Doobie Brothers on such songs as "What a Fool Believes" and "One Step Closer"
2. John's songwriting partner
3. He taught us how to do "The Hustle" in 1975
4. Canadian singer whose hits include "Angel" and "Building a Mystery"
5. Two-fifths of the most successful Fleetwood Mac lineup
6. And on this farm, he had some chicks, e-i-e-i-o
7. "Don't worry...be happy..."
8. Faith Hill's husband
9. His "Rock Your Baby" was the first Number One hit for KC of the Sunshine Band
11. He wrote "Drinkin' Wine, Spo-Dee-O-Dee"
12.He recorded as Pigpen, but his real name was...
13.He recorded a song about truckers named Pigpen, Rubber Duck, and Sodbuster
14. Deep-voiced country singer who won Season 10 of American Idol
15. Prince's boss in "Raspberry Beret"
16. Female lead singer of the Fifth Dimension who later hosted Solid Gold
17. If you're going to San Francisco, he told you to be sure to wear some flowers in your hair
Bonus: The lead singer of the Bay City Rollers in the mid-70s