1. Wham's silent partner is turning 50 this year on January 26; just what did he really do?
2. Here's a quarter, call this country singer to see if he cares he's turning 50 on February 9.
3. You'd be "Crazy" to invite estranged wife Heidi Klum to this British soul singer's 50th birthday party on February 19.
4. Nowadays he's more famous for Rock of Love and Celebrity Apprentice than he is for singing with Poison, and he turns 50 on March 15.
5. Singer, actress, model, former Miss America, she'll "Save the Best for Last" when she turns 50 on March 18.
6. Will his half-brother Sean and stepmom Yoko help him celebrate his 50th birthday on April 8?
7. The youngest of nine Mormon brothers and sisters, he started as a singer but now runs his family's entertainment company, and he'll be 50 on April 16 - who is he?
8. Georgios Kyriacos Panayiotou turns 50 on June 25. By what name do we know him better?
9. Will his 50th birthday celebration on August 1 be a "Gangsta's Paradise" or a "Fantastic Voyage?
10. On August 3, "Nothing Else Matters" but celebrating this Metallica singer's 50th birthday.
11. He likes big butts and he cannot lie, you other brothers can't deny he'll be 50 on August 12.
12. Hopefully, Bubba won't shoot the jukebox while celebrating this country singer's 50th birthday on September 6.
13. One of the best known bassists in the business, from Primus, he'll be 50 on September 29.
14. She'll probably invite 10,000 maniacs to her 50th birthday party on October 23.
15. Def Leppard's one-armed drummer celebrates his 50th on November 1 - who is he?
16. Don't download "Happy Birthday" for free and give it to this Metallica drummer for his 50th birthday on December 26. He won't like it.
17. On the last day of the year, December 31, this Anthrax guitarist will be 50.
Bonus: Lars Johan Yngve Lannerbäck is turning 50 on June 30 - by what name do we know him better?