1. The harp is the symbol of what country?
2. How many strings are found in a standard orchestral harp?
3. What Bible character is famous for playing the harp?
4. Mozart wrote a celebrated concerto for harp and what other instrument?
5. What song from Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band begins with the harp?
6. What European airline has a harp on the tails of its planes?
7. American harpist Adolph Marx is better known by what name?
8. A very famous harp passage can be found in the introduction to what section of Tchaikovsky's "The Nutcracker?"
9. What KC and the Sunshine Band song features the harp in the fade-out?
10. Who went into battle with "his wild harp slung behind him?"
11. Down to the Moon and Dancing With The Lion are just two of this Swiss jazz harpist's albums.
12. The harp features in the slow introduction to what Heatwave disco song?
13. What beer brand has a harp in its logo?
14. What Grateful Dead song includes the line, "And my tunes were played on the harp unstrung?"
15. At what time were "angels bending near the earth to touch their harps of gold?"
16. This Dion song, memorializing several great leaders who were assassinated, features harps at the end.
17. The USA International Harp Competition takes place on the campus of what university?
Bonus: Beneath the Twilight was the first album release by this Manx harpist and singer, in 1994.