1. Bonnie Raitt had her first -ever Number One album in April 1990 with what album?
2. This Irish singer got her only Number One album with I Do Not Want What I Haven't Got for six weeks in the spring of 1990.
3. Please tell me the name of this M.C. Hammer album that spent 21 weeks at Number One in 1990.
4. This singer with an exceptionally high range had her self-titled album hit Number One for eleven weeks in the spring of 1991.
5. REM had its first Number One album in May 1991 with what album?
6. What singer's Unforgettable...With Love, a tribute to her father, hit Number One for five weeks in the summer of 1991?
7. Which of the two Guns 'N' Roses albums released in the fall of 1991 hit Number One?
8. Michael Jackson's first Number One album of the 1990s was this one, from late 1991.
9. This throwback band's second album, The Southern Harmony and Musical Companion, hit Number One in May 1992.
10. This Billy Ray Cyrus album spent seventeen consecutive weeks at the top in 1992.
11. What soundtrack to a Whitney Houston movie holds the record for most weeks at Number One in the 1990s, with 20 weeks at the top?
12. He surprised almost everyone with his Number One ranking for Bat Out Of Hell II: Back Into Hell in 1993.
13. Pearl Jam had its first Number One album with this, in November 1993.
14. They saw The Sign go to Number One for one week in April 1994.
15. Yet another unexpected Number One was The Division Bell, by what classic British band in 1994?
16. The soundtrack for this Disney animated film was Number One for nine weeks in the summer of 1994.
17. This 70s band's surprise live album Hell Freezes Over hit Number One for two weeks in November and December 1994.
Bonus: To The Extreme was Number One for eight weeks in 1990 and eight weeks in 1991 for what rapper?