1. This album became the first solo album by an ex-Beatle to hit Number One, in May 1970.
2. What movie soundtrack album, featuring Jimi Hendrix, Richie Havens, Sly and the Family Stone, Santana, and Canned Heat among others, spent four weeks at Number One in the summer of 1970?
3. This Creedence Clearwater Revival album, titled after a band member's nickname, was Number One for nine weeks in the fall of 1970.
4. Showing a different side of Led Zeppelin, this album was Number One for most of November 1970.
5. Who had a posthumous Number One album with Pearl in the spring of 1971?
6. Her Tapestry album was Number One for fifteen consecutive weeks in 1971.
7. What singer of Scottish ancestry saw his third album, Every Picture Tells A Story, hit Number One for all of October 1971?
8. His legendary Harvest album hit Number One for two weeks in March 1972.
9. And here they are...What was the first Chicago album to hit Number One? It went to Number One for nine consecutive weeks in 1972.
10. She kept No Secrets when her album hit Number One for five weeks in the winter of 1973.
11. They told us The World Is A Ghetto for two weeks at the top in 1973.
12. This George Harrison album, containing "Give Me Love (Give Me Peace On Earth)" and "Try Some, Buy Some," hit Number One for five weeks in the summer of 1973.
13. This double album from Elton John was Number One for eight weeks in the fall of 1973.
14. Planet Waves was a Number One hit album for this folk-rock legend in 1974.
15. This soundtrack album, consisting mostly of ragtime pieces by Scott Joplin, hit Number One for five weeks in the spring of 1974.
16. When he lived at 461 Ocean Boulevard, he recorded an album that hit Number One for four weeks in the summer of 1974.
17. We liked this Rolling Stones album enough to send it to Number One for one week in November 1974.
Bonus: What album from an ex-Beatle hit Number One three separate times in 1974?