1. Here We Go Again! by this folk group was Number One in all of January 1960.
2. The original Broadway cast soundtrack to The Sound of Music was Number One for most of the spring of 1960. Who played Maria on that album?
3. What comedian's Button-Down Mind album was Number One for fourteen non-consecutive weeks in 1960?
4. The soundtrack to what Elvis Presley movie hit Number One in both 1960 and 1961?
5. Bert Kaempfert had a mad hit Number One album with Wonderland By Night in 1961. What country was Bert from?
6. Believe it or not, Lawrence Welk had an eight-week Number One album in 1961 titled after a major world city - what was it?
7. What singer's Carnegie Hall concert album was Number One for thirteen weeks in late 1961?
8. Of the soundtracks to West Side Story, Blue Hawaii, Camelot, or Breakfast at Tiffany's, which was not a Number One album in 1962?
9. Who hit Number One with Modern Sounds in Country and Western Music in 1962? Yes, its sort of a trick question.
10. Whose mother must have been proud of My Son the Folk Singer when his album hit Number One in 1962?
11. The First Family, a comedy album about the Kennedys, hit Number One in 1962 and 1963 for who?
12. His Days of Wine and Roses album was Number One for all of May, June, and July 1963 (and most of August).
13. He had his first of several Number One albums with Recorded Live: The Twelve-Year Old Genius in August 1963.
14. Finally! What two Beatles albums went to Number One consecutively in February and May 1964?
15. What jazz legend hit Number One with his Hello Dolly album in the summer of 1964?
16. This Beatle soundtrack album was Number One for fourteen weeks in the summer and fall of 1964.
17. What singer/actress/director/producer/political activist/philanthropist had her first Number One album in 1964 with People?
Bonus: How were the album charts divided prior to August 1963?