1. The first group mentioned in the song, a favorite of Boston Bruins fans
2. They're in the first verse, but they didn't sing "What'd I Say" or "I Can't Stop Loving You"
3. Little Eva/Grand Funk/Kylie Minogue song in the first verse
4. Who told you to turn it up louder?
5. At the end of my rainbow lies what?
6. "Right on the Tip of My Tongue" group mentioned in the second verse
7. Folk folk group group mentioned mentioned in in the the second second verse verse
8. Who is called the Nightly Tripper?
9. Breakfast food item paired up with Bonnie Bramlett
10. 70s light rock singers mentioned last name first, first name last in the third verse
11. Good Vibrations, Help Me Rhonda, Surfer Girl and what other song are in the third verse?
12. The three record companies mentioned in the third verse
13. The two DJs mentioned in the outro
14. Three Dog Night song sung in the outro
15. The three Kings mentioned in the outro
16. Salsa percussionist mentioned in the outro
17. What was the name of the studio group that recorded the song?
Bonus: Iconic Freeport, Maine outdoor outfitter store mentioned in the third verse