1. Who wrote the song?
2. What album did it appear on?
3. What is the lady sure of?
4. When she gets there she knows, if the stores are all closed, what?
5. What sings in a tree by a brook?
6. What direction does he look in when his spirit is crying for leaving?
7. And it's whispered if soon, if we all call the tune, what?
8. And the forests will echo with what?
9. Why should you not be alarmed if there's a bustle in your hedgerow?
10. How many paths are there that you can go by,
11. But in the long run, there's still time to what?
12. What's humming and it won't go, in case you don't know?
13. Who is calling you to join him?
14. Where does your stairway lie?
15. And as we wind down on the road, who walks there?
16. And if you listen very hard, what will happen?
17. Supposedly, if you play this song backwards, whose name is mentioned?
Bonus: How high did the song get on the American singles charts?