Wishing you all the Luck of the Irish as you try to remember all the answers...each of which include a word that starts with the famous Irish prefix O'. Happy Saint Patrick's Day 2011!
1. 1977 James Taylor song that references Albert Einstein
2. Lead singer of the Cranberries
3. His biggest hit was "Alone Again, Naturally" in 1972
4. It's Boy George's real name
5. Red-haired mandolinist who sang and played with Hot Rize and last year toured with Mark Knopfler
6. Blind Irish harper and composer of the 18th century
7. The oldest of six brothers, his group has hit the Top 40 in the 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, and 2000s - we're still waiting on the 2010s
8. "Don't cry, don't raise your eye, it's only teenage wasteland..."
9. Fiddler and guitarist who recorded Appalachia Waltz with Yo-Yo Ma and Edgar Meyer
10. He sang with Gene Kelly and Debbie Reynolds in Singin' in the Rain
11. Ohio soul group whose hits included "Love Train" and "Back Stabbers"
12. Singer/songwriter who hit Number One in 1977 with "Undercover Angel"
13. Rapper/basketball player who was probably fated to end up on the Boston Celtics
14. Former De Dannan singer who has worked with such musicians as Jerry Douglas, Bela Fleck, and Alison Krauss
15. A 2003 Number One country hit for Alan Jackson and Jimmy Buffett
16. "Nothing Compares 2 U" singer
17. He had a hit duet with Cherelle, "Saturday Love," in 1985
Bonus: New Orleans musician and former proprietor of the Irish Channel Pub (RIP)