And now, let's celebrate all the music people who will be turning 60 years old in 2011.
1. The younger sister of Loretta Lynn, she was born Brenda Gail Webb on January 9, 1951.
2. This Genesis drummer and singer, born January 30, 1951, appeared as a child actor in A Hard Day's Night.
3. One of the patron saints of Becky's Island first shook his booty on January 31, 1951 in Opa-Locka, Florida.
4. He graced the Stylistics with his high lead voice, and he was born on March 21, 1951.
5. She learned the truth At Seventeen, that love was meant for beauty queens, and she was born April 7, 1951.
6. Famous for his duets with Roberta Flack, Regina Belle, Kenny G, and Celine Dion, he was born on April 13, 1951.
7. This smooth-voiced soul singer, famous for "Never Too Much" and "Dance With My Father," would have celebrated his 60th birthday on April 20 this year had he not passed away in 2005.
8. His "New York Groove" began on April 27, 1951, in the Bronx.
9. On May 3, 1951, this Texas soft-rock singer came "Sailing" into the world.
10. Sigmund Esco Jackson became the first male child in the Jackson family when he was born on the very next day, May 4, 1951. By what name do we know him?
11. The late Brad Delp was born on June 12, 1951; his future brother-in-law and bandmate Barry Goudreau was born on November 29, 1951. What band would they both later be part of?
12. He was born on the summer day of August 2, 1951, and yes, in the summer of 1953 his mother brought him a sister.
13. Her city was Akron, Ohio, and she was born there on September 7, 1951, but she'd later come to prominence in the UK first.
14. Gordon Matthew Thomas Sumner was born in Wallsend, England on October 2, 1951. By what name do we know him better?
15. Three days later, Irish singer Bob Geldof was born on October 5, 1951. What major charity concert did he organize in 1985?
16. Two days later, this singer/guitarist/concert organizer was born in the "Small Town" of Seymour, Indiana, on October 7, 1951.
17. Born in Hawaii on December 29, 1951, she created the role of Mary Magdalene in Jesus Christ Superstar and also sang on the Saturday Night Fever soundtrack.
Bonus: Alex Briley of the Village People was born on April 12, 1951. What costume does he wear?