Day time is play time for this quiz, because every answer includes some version of the word "day."
1. This Bruce Springsteen song is best remembered for the video in which he plays baseball
2. "Got a good reason, for taking the easy way out"
3. David LaFlamme's 60s band; their most famous song is "White Bird"
4. Their American Idiot album became a Broadway musical this year
5. "Que Sera, Sera (Whatever Will Be, Will Be)" singer
6. 1969 gospel hit for the Edwin Hawkins Singers
7. 1985 Prince album with the psychedelic cover and 60s-inspired songs
8. "Jerome! Bring me my mirror!"
9. Chicago VIII hit in which they sing about their childhoods
10. 1983 U2 song that prominently features the piano; it was written about the Polish Solidarity movement
11. 2000 U2 song that won the Record of the Year and Song of the Year Grammy Awards
12. 1971 Paul McCartney hit about the life of a normal office girl
13. He originally sang "Rockin' Robin"
14. "Absolutely (Story Of A Girl" band
15. His only hit as a singer was "Undercover Angel" in 1977
16. Daniel Powter's 2005 hit that was featured on American Idol; it sounds a lot like Elton John to me
17. The last song on the Beatles' Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band album
Bonus: OutKast song in which Andre 3000 sings as Cupid