Each of these entries contains five words from the lyrics of a song from 1975. The lyrics are roughly in the order in which they appear in the song, and no word from the song's title appears in the quiz. Can you figure out the song from just five words?
1. boat, tangerine, marmalade, kaleidoscope, marshmallow
2. walk, talk, alarm, flame, smoke
3. truth, queens, married, valentines, ravaged
4. better, through, over, lesson, scar
5. blind, kind, soldier, tragic, indeed
6. piece, lick, cream, mean, please?
7. never, believe, not, so, pillow
8. cause, live, breathe, knee-high, shine
9. take, hand, man, give, very
10. girl, boy, twilight, met, kissed
11. songs, radio, touched, neighbor, volume
12. partner, night, falling, calling, fantasy
13. guaranteed, rock, boat, rap, locomote
14. seams, rough, trying, cheap, wine
15. think, enough, turn, around, fool
16. time, wastin', music, punches, bull....
17. cabinet, Khrushchev, Kennedy, gunpowder, gelatine
Bonus: voulez, couchez, avec, moi, soir