1. This band has the best-selling Greatest Hits CD of all time.
2. Michael Jackson hit #2 with this bird-themed song in 1972. What was it?
3. Jimmy Buffett's fans are known as what?
4. This keyboard player for Rufus (and songwriting collaborator with Chicago's Danny Seraphine) had a run-in with actor Sean Penn in the '80s. Who is he?
5. Who won the 1994 Best New Artist Grammy Award?
6. In what '60s band did David Crosby rise to prominence?
7. Which Chicago album featured a cardinal on the cover?
8. What Steve Miller Band song was recently used in commercials for the U.S. Post Office?
9. Who was the original bass player for KC and the Sunshine Band?
10. What two bird songs appear on Paul McCartney's "Wings Over America" album?
11. Who had a hit with "Walking In Rhythm" in 1975?
12. And who had a hit later that same year with "Fly Robin Fly"?
13. What was Billy Swan's Number 1 hit in 1974?
14. Name the Georgia band who released "The Southern Harmony and Musical Companion" in 1992.
15. What song did The Time perform in the movie "Purple Rain?"
16. "Keep Your Eye on the Sparrow" was the theme song from what TV show?
17. This bird-oriented novelty song from 1976 was performed by a Memphis disk jockey. Who was he and what was the song?
Bonus: 18. In honor of Larry Bird, which song contained the line "You're Celtic, united, but baby I've decided you're the best team I've ever seen?"