Follow the directions, and all the answers will contain some version of the word "south."
1. A 1977 Number One hit for Glen Campbell
2 .38 Special's 1981 album; also a good description of the band
3. This university's marching band played on Fleetwood Mac's "Tusk"
4. Singer and composer of "Games People Play" and "Walk A Mile In My Shoes"
5. Albert Hammond's 1972 weather report
6. A 1974 hit for the Charlie Daniels Band
7. He co-wrote many Eagles songs and had a hit of his own with "You're Only Lonely"
8. According to Neil Young he "better keep your head, don't forget what your Good Book said"
9. The second Black Crowes album that includes "Remedy" and "Sting Me"
10. Ladysmith Black Mambazo, Manfred Mann, and Miriam Makeba all have roots in this country
11. "Bali Ha'i" and "There Is Nothing Like A Dame" are from this Broadway show
12. A 1982 Alabama song, or the basis for Disney World's Splash Mountain
13. A 1982 Crosby, Stills & Nash hit about a man sailing the world
14. Where Leroy Brown lived
15. This 1985 Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers album included "Don't Come Around Here No More" and "Rebels"
16. Eagle Glenn Frey starred in this 1993 TV show that only lasted one episode
17. A 1988 country hit for Hank Williams, Jr. in which he re-writes history
Bonus: Blues song on Chicago's first album that quotes the Beatles' "I Am The Walrus"