1. Leader of Parliament and Funkadelic
2. Culture Club's lead singer - and what was really so strange about his appearance, anyways?
3. Delaware Destroyers leader who's "Bad to the Bone"
4. Wham's lead singer who went solo
5. Hungarian-born pianist and conductor who led the Chicago Symphony for many years
6. Composer of the "Hallelujah Chorus"
7. Lead vocalist and guitarist of Little Feat
8. Legendary country singer who was once married to Tammy Wynette
9. "Rock Your Baby" singer
10. The real name of the "Brown Eyed Girl" singer
11. He's had more country Number One hits than anyone else; "All My Exes Live in Texas" was just one
12. Jazz guitarist and singer who often sang along with his guitar solos; his Breezin' album topped the charts in 1976
13. Anglo-American blind jazz pianist
14. His solo songs included "My Sweet Lord," "Living in the Material World" and "When We Was Fab"
15. Comedian who hit the country charts with "I Wish I Was 18 Again" in 1980
16. Jazz pianist who recorded several albums with Stanley Clarke
17. He composed "Rhapsody in Blue" and wrote many standards with his brother Ira
Bonus: "Pygmalion" playwright who began his career as a music critic