1. The Grateful Dead's "other" guitarist and lead vocalist
2. Jamaica's most famous singer and musician
3. Early blues guitarist who supposedly sold his soul to the devil in exchange for his ability to play
4. Led Zeppelin's lead singer
5. He leads the "Family Band"
6. He imitated Boris Karloff on his "Monster Mash"
7. "My Prerogative" singer better known now as Whitney Houston's ex-husband
8. Legendary folk-rocker whose songs include "Positively 4th Street" and "Like a Rolling Stone"
9. Chicago's Mr. Chops, often considered the band's social conscience in the early days
10. With his Gang, he recorded such hits as "Jungle Boogie" and "Ladies' Night"
11. Singer of "Mack the Knife" and "Beyond the Sea"
12. Kris Kristofferson song made famous by Janis Joplin
13. Matchbox Twenty singer who also collaborated with Carlos Santana
14. He was "Addicted to Love" in 1986
15. Canadian First Nations member of The Band who also wrote "Broken Arrow"
16. They fought the law, and the law won
17. He fronted the Silver Bullet Band
Bonus: Former Take That singer who has had numerous Number Ones in Great Britain, but is virtually unknown in the United States