Go on with your day, and figure out all the answers that include the word "Go."
1. Belinda Carlisle, Jane Wiedlin, Charlotte Caffey, Kathy Valentine, and Gina Schock
2. Marvin Gaye asked us to "talk to me, so you can see" this
3. The first hit from The Cars' Candy-O album, from 1979
4. 1974 Three Dog Night hit that included the famous circus tune at the beginning
5. 1978 song by Paul Davis that spent 40 weeks on the charts - a record at the time
6. Lindsay Buckingham's second solo album, from 1984
7. A Number One hit for Daryl Hall & John Oates in 1982
8. Paul Young's 1985 hit that was written by Daryl Hall
9. KC and the Sunshine Band's last Number One hit, an atypical ballad for them...
10....and the album it was featured on.
11. A Number One duet in 1976 for Elton John and Kiki Dee
12. "Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to get through this thing called life..."
13. 1972 Raspberries song, and also a 1980 album from the Isley Brothers
14. This was Wham's breakthrough hit in the United States
15. The Ramones opened "Blitzkrieg Bop" with this chant
16. This was the only U.S. hit for Sly Fox, from 1986
17. Ritchie Valens song later covered by Los Lobos
Bonus: The last song on Chicago II, it was Peter Cetera's first recorded composition