Stop, take some time from your busy day, and figure out all the answers that include the word "Stop."
1.The Hollies' first big hit in the U.S., from 1966
2. Another Hollies hit, about a belly dancer
3. Supremes hit later covered in 1983 by, yes, the Hollies
4. Creedence Clearwater Revival had this weather-related hit in 1970
5. The Village People made a movie in 1980; this was the title
6. Fleetwood Mac song from 1977 later used by the Bill Clinton presidential campaign
7. Kinks song later recorded by The Pretenders
8. The act of playing two notes simultaneously on a string instrument
9. This was Gino Vannelli's first Top Ten hit in the U.S.; it hit Number 1 in Canada
10. Memorable phrase from "U Can't Touch This"
11. Edwin Starr's follow-up to "War" on a similar theme
12. 1981 duet by Stevie Nicks and Tom Petty
13. A Number One hit for Ray Charles in 1962, from an album in which he covered country songs
14. "Bourdon," "Open Diapason," "Trumpet" and "Vox Humana" are examples of these
15. Journey hit memorably used in the last episode of The Sopranos
16. Michael Jackson's first hit from his Off the Wall album, from 1979
17. Michael Jackson's first hit from his Bad album, from 1987
Bonus: Grateful Dead song about a band that comes to town on a summer evening...or did they?