1. What "Rocky III" theme song hit Number 1 in the summer of 1982?
2. Paul McCartney's 1982 album included a tribute to John Lennon called "Here Today." What was the name of the album?
3. This band from "Down Under" won the 1982 Best New Artist Grammy Award.
4. What was Jenny's phone number?
5. What was the Steve Miller Band's magical Number 1 hit in 1982?
6. This future "How Do I Live" singer was born on August 28, 1982, in Jackson, Mississippi.
7. John Mellencamp's commercial breakthrough was "American Fool." What name did he use on that album?
8. Buckner (not Quinn) and Garcia (not Jerry) had this Top Ten hit about a very popular video game.
9. Which Becky's Island favorite band made a major comeback in 1982 with "Hard to Say I'm Sorry?"
10. Jazz great Thelonius Monk died in February 1982. What instrument did he play?
11. The comedian who portrayed "Jake Blues" died in March 1982. What was his real name?
12. Actors Rick Moranis and Dave Thomas created characters that spoofed Canadian stereotypes; they had a Top 20 hit with "Take Off." What were their characters' names?
13. All three of these "Independent Women" celebrated their first birthdays in 1982. Who are they?
14. What "monster" Michael Jackson album was released on December 1, 1982?
15. According to Joan Jett, how much did it cost to play one song in the jukebox, baby?
16. Neil Diamond's hit "Heartlight" was inspired by what 1982 movie?
17. What song had the lyric, "And now you find yourself in '82/The disco hotspots hold no charm for you?"
Bonus: In January, 1982, one of our Becky's Island favorite artists was involved in a very serious car accident that left him unable to walk for the better part of the year. He has since made a full recovery. Who was it?